An estimated 3.5 billion people in the world have access to the internet. Which roughly comes to some 45% of the total world population. This tells that every second person now accesses the web for different purposes – a gigantic number given that the internet is just some 25 years old phenomenon!
With so many people now using the internet, the question is bound to crop up – for what purposes? Most users visit the internet for information while for some, the search is for enrichment and entertainment. Quite clearly, websites have a huge role to play as they need to cater to such a massive influx of users.
Why dynamic websites are important?
The web is now the most popular medium to absorb content. Thus, websites have no choice but to shed their static cocoon and go dynamic.
If a website is not dynamic, it won’t be able to come good on the current level of user engagement. After all, static websites can never help users absorb content in the manner deemed fit by today’s standard.
Quite clearly, dynamic websites are the need of the hour as more users now reach online than they ever did. And all of them will look for superior ways of engagement that only dynamic websites can provide, not and never static ones.
PHP and dynamic websites
PHP is a popular server-side scripting language that is preferred by developers worldwide for their web development purposes. It’s a unique language that has gained widespread support of developers and businesses alike for its being a true reflection of the true condition of user engagement.
PHP is a now chosen from among the available lot of programming languages for its ability to facilitate and add value to web development. It accounts for over 80% of the website in the world, which speaks volume about the kind of trust it enjoys in the market.
Features that make PHP a top choice for dynamic websites
PHP comes packed with a whole host of features that help make it perhaps the perfect choice for dynamic websites or solutions. It’s thus important to understand those features well, which include –
- PHP is open source
- Editing anything and everything in a simple and quick manner is a reality now
- It’s easy to ready and simple to understand
- Pros find it easy to handle as newcomers making its reach widespread
- Where most other languages are considered complex and complicated, PHP is very clean and organized
- Using this language, both developers and users get more control over websites, far more than what they get from other languages
- A few lines of code are sufficient here to do the functions whereas other languages involve long scripts
- It supports various databases and languages with ease
- Tags can be included in the script and this is how the content is made dynamic
- Developers are not required to follow a pattern or order in writing code or functions while using this language
- It does not bind developers by the need to keep the code in right order
- It’s 100% free and saves a lot of money that would other needed with costly software or licenses needed in web development
- A helpful community notwithstanding, this language is backed up by tons of references and guidelines on the internet
- Users or developers can easily find code, commands and functions and reuse it to serve their varied web development goals with ease
In a nutshell, businesses should trust and hire dedicated PHP developer India to realize their development goals and get an edge on the internet. After all, PHP is the most popular programming language in the world.