The HTC One E9 Plus a premium class, thin, light and an award-winning device adapts the iconic look with mesmerizing display with ear soothing audio projection. It is a high quality phablet with a host of potent features in every aspect. Its tagline “One Life Connected” says everything which this phone is designed to convey.
CPU AND PLATFORM
- Sports a 2GHz octa-core processor sitting on MediaTek MT6795M chipset.
- It is paired with a 3GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 graphics unit to deliver smooth and fast performance.
- It sails on Google’s latest Android v5.0 Lollipop OS dressed in HTC Sense UI 7.0.
CAMERA, STORAGE AND MULTIMEDIA
- 20MP autofocus camera at the back which supports LED flash, panorama, face detection, f/2.2 aperture, HDR and geo-tagging and can record full HD videos at 30fps.
- It is accompanied by a 13MP snapper at the front. It houses an internal memory of 32GB which is further expandable up to 128GB.
BATTERY AND CONNECTIVITY
- It is nourished by a sealed 2,800mAh Li-Po battery.
- Connectivity features include 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 5GHz, GPS/A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.1, USB port and GLONASS.
CUSTOMIZE IN YOUR WAY
- Offers more customizable options and behavior-learning software that gives you the apps you want, when you want them.
- With the built-in HTC Themes app, user can change the look and feel of your phone using favorite personal photo.
- Control everything from the shape and size of your icons, ring tone and even wallpaper of your phone
MAKE LIFE HAPPENING
- Possesses an incredible 5.5” ultra HD 2K display.
- Brings videos and on-screen images to life, with an eye-popping 534 PPI.
- Let’s you enjoy detailed graphics, crisp images and saturated colors, all with ultra-sharp resolution.
BEST PHOTOS EXPERIENCE
- Features a 20MP main camera and an UltraPixel front-facing camera.
- Has potential to capture detailed pictures in virtually any light setting.
- With built-in HTC Eye Experience software, user can create one’s own unique effects.
- 156.5 x 76.5 x 7.54 mm
- MT6795, octa core
- 8 x 2.0GHz
- 2G/2.5G – GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- 3G TD-SCDMA: 1900/2000 MHz
- 4G LTE:
FDD: Bands 1,3,5,7,8,28
TDD: Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Compass sensor
- Gyro sensor
- Magnetic sensor
- Sensor Hub
- Main camera: 20MP, auto-focus, BSI sensor, f/2.2, 27.8mm lens, 4K video recording
- Front camera: 13MP, BSI sensor, f/2.0, 26.2mm lens, 4K video recording
- Android Lollipop with HTC Sense
- ROM: 32GB / RAM: 3GB
- Extended memory: microSD up to 128 GB
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- 5 mm stereo audio jack
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port
- Audio supported formats:
- Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .flac, ac3, ec3, eac3
- Recording: .aac
- Video supported formats:
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .mkv
- Recording: .mp4
- 5.5 inch, WQHD (1440 x 2560)
SIM Card Type
- Dual SIM (nano SIM)
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS + Beidou
- HTC BoomSound™ with Dolby Audio™
- Capacity: 2800 mAh
- Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Talk time: Up to 21.55 hours for 2G/ 14.33 hours for 3G
- Standby time: Up to 590.43 hours for 2G/ 617.27 hours for 3G
- Superb display
- Robust configuration
- Excellent camera
- Supports 4G LTE
- Non-removable battery
- Not suitable for small hands
The HTC One E9 Plus has ostentatiously a 5.5-inch QHD (1,440 x 2,560 pixels and 534ppi) multi touch display which could mesmerize us with ultra-rich colors and pristine image quality. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection to prevent scratches. It is wrapped in a 7.5mm thick shell which has a weight of 150g and is available in classic rose gold, meteor gray and gold sephia flavors. We could say that in all the aspects HTC One E9 Plus is the forerunner.
It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop embellished with HTC’s own Sense 7 UI, which has tremendously attractive features like a ‘themes engine,’ BlinkFeed and Zoe camera. Overall, the UI that HTC has implemented is responsive and comes up with feel good factor.
It’s a high-end phone with large screens so known as phablet. E9+ is really recommendable, because it also in ways brings a new design to the table in a device that packs heavy-duty hardware.
E9+ seems like a pretty neat looking device. It is graceful and trim at 7.5mm and weighs 149 grams. Importantly, the E9+ channels the metal body with a polycarbonate unibody enclosure, which is also nicely reclined from the sides, lending it as an attractive one and easy to use design.
HTC has also incorporated diamond cut chamfers on the trim, which lends an ultimate feel.
Its packaging is such that it is powered by Mediatek’s Helio X10 processor, which is a 64-bit octa-core processor clocked at 2GHz. It is paired up with 3GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. This also means that the phone can support 4G networks in some of the countries. Also, there’s a microSD card slot that can support cards up to 2TB which is excellent.
Performance is buttery smooth, deprived of lags. Another noteworthy addition is a 2k or 1440×2560 pixels 5.5-inch panel, which HTC says comes from JDI. It is a magnificent screen with a sharp resolution, good viewing angles and true to life colors. On the back, the phone sports a 20-megapixel camera and on the front it has a 4-UltraPixel sensor. It also has a 2,800mAh battery.
We concluded that HTC A9 Plus is an impressive device.