We could categorize Lenovo A5000 in the group of budgetary smartphones. There are much more for users to explore without causing interruptions due to battery shortage. It comes at a decent price and accumulated with the specs accordingly.
Lenovo A5000 smartphone is now available to buy from the company’s online store at INR 9,999.
Display, Design and Configuration
- 5-inch IPS LCD multi touch display
- Display with HD resolution and a pixel density of 194ppi.
- Display wrapped in a 9.9mm thick outfit
- Weight is 160g.
- Android v4.4 KitKat OS.
- 3GHz quad-core processor
- Processor based on MediaTek MT6582 chipset and 1GB RAM.
Camera and Memory
- 8MP autofocus snapper
- LED flash at the back besides a 2MP snapper at the front.
- Inbuilt storage unit of 8GB
- Expandable up to 32GB via microSD slot.
Battery and Connectivity
- Non removable 4,000mAh Li-Po battery
- Deliver up to 35 hours of talk time
- Up to 32 days of standby time in 2G network.
- Connectivity options include 3G, GPS/A-GPS, USB port, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Mobile hotspot.
- Gigantic, Good and, Sealed battery
- Cost effective
- Dual Sim
- Robust configuration
- Nice rear camera
- Decent display
- Low screen resolution
- Low storage
We find that Lenovo A5000 ‘s remarkable feature is a huge 4000mAh battery which is designed to deliver up to 17 hours of talk time and up to 792 hours of standby time on 3G networks. Lenovo also confirms that the Lenovo A5000 just supports 3G connectivity with no 4G LTE support. Taking all this into account, though Lenovo’s pricing strategy for the A5000 in India seems baffling but Lenovo attempt to sell it via a strong Quick Charge feature that allows the battery to get fully charged in 3 hours while a 15-minute charge offers up to 4 hours of talk time. Lenovo claims that the handset features rain and splash-proof screen protection.
It’s a decent deal we could say for people who are looking for budgetary smart phones.
If you find this post informative feel free to share it and you can comment to carry out discussion or to help us improve the article; Thank you for your valuable time you devoted to visit our post.