After receiving accolades by users for Lenovo A6000, Lenovo is now motivated its focus to a slightly upgraded version A6000 Plus, which have gone on sale for the first time 28 April at 2PM via Flipkart. It is identical to the A6000 except for featuring double the amount of RAM — 2GB in comparison to 1GB; and double the amount of internal storage — 16GB in comparison to 8GB. Rests of the specifications of the smartphones are same.
Lenovo on 28 April released a slightly more powerful variant of the popular Lenovo A6000 smartphone Lenovo A6000 Plus with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM at INR 7499.
- Snapdragon 410 and 2GB RAM
- 4G enabled, supports both Band 3 and 40
- Twin speakers with Dolby digital plus
- 16GB Internal Memory Superior performance and fast data speeds with LTE (4g)
- Dual-SIM enabled & replaceable battery
- Display 5-inch Big, bright 12.7cm (5 inch) wide-view display
- Processor 1.2GHz
- Front Camera 2-megapixel
- Resolution 720×1280 pixels
- RAM 2GB
- Android 4.4.4
- Storage 16GB
- Rear Camera 8-megapixel
- Battery capacity 2300mAh
Blazing Fast Data Speed
- High-speed LTE (4G) networks for the fastest data connectivity.
- Could enjoy online games, video, and music faster.
Fast, Reliable, and Responsive
- Smooth, responsive system performance.
- Boasting a 1.2 GHz 64-bit quad core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor.
- 2GB of RAM and more – all without skipping a beat.
Brilliant 12.7cm (5) HD Display
- Rich in color and sharp in resolution,
- 12.7cm (5) HD screen is made for multimedia
- Video, games, and images all appear clearer and more vivid.
- 16GB internal memory to enjoy your content offline.
- In-plane switching (IPS) offering nearly 180° of wide-angle viewing.
- Big, bright display is perfect for sharing with a crowd of friends.
- Fantastic audio experience through its twin speakers or your headphones.
- Dolby Digital Plus™ and enhanced volume levels.
- Sounds are richer, deeper, and more realistic – even in loud and busy environments.
- Perfect for headphone junkies and music lovers.
Android™ 4.4 KitKat
- Android™ 4.4 takes system performance to an all-time high by optimizing memory.
Integrated Front and Rear Cameras
- 8MP auto-focus camera with LED flash captures sharp, clear photos and video.
- Discover, share, and play the tracks you love wherever you are – for free.
- With the Guvera music app can enjoy unlimited access to over a million songs
Lenovo DOit Apps
- Preloaded apps like SHAREit, which lets to share files wirelessly without network charges or a WiFi connection;
- Enhanced security, which speeds up your phone and protects it from viruses;
- SYNCit, which lets us backup and restore contacts, SMSs, and call logs.
- Get even more space for your files, photos, music, and videos by boosting the internal storage by up to an additional 32GB with a microSD card.
GPS that Works Offline
- GPS to guide you accurately even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
- Two phone numbers in one smartphone can help keep business and pleasure separate.
- This dual-SIM feature also enables you to choose different data plans to save money.
- 64-bit Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 (MSM8916) 1.2GHz Quad Core
- Android™ 4.4.4 (Kit Kat) with VIBE UI 2.0 (Lenovo announced to provide Lollipop update soon)
- 12.7cm (5) HD (1280 x 720) IPS display
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, Expandable MicroSD slot up to 32GB
- Black, White, Yellow, Red
- 2x speakers, Dolby Digital Plus®, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE; TDD Band 40; FDD Band 1, 3, 7, 20; DL 150Mbps / UL 50Mbps
- BT 4.0
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera w/ LED flash; 2MP fixed-focus front camera
- 2300mAh (Li-Ion)
- Talk time: Up to 22 hours (2G), 13 hours (3G), 4G voice not supported
- Standby time: Up to 11 days (2G/3G), 11.5 days (4G)
- 128g (4.52 ounces)
- 141 x 70 x 8.2mm
- Dual, Micro SIM
“We were overwhelmed with the positive response from consumers for the A6000 and that triggered us at Lenovo to further enhance the multitasking capabilities of the device making it the best future-proof smartphone and offer superior experience to the millennials. The A6000 plus is a great value for money device with cutting-edge technology and distinctive features.” said Sudhin Mathur, Director- Smartphones, Lenovo India during the launch.
A6000 Plus includes splashing features like a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display and is powered by a 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) SoC with Adreno 306 400MHz GPU. The Android 4.4.4 Kitkat-based smartphone runs Lenovo’s Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top. It features Dolby Digital Plus speakers. Other specifications include an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash; a 2-megapixel front camera; apart from a removable 2300mAh battery that is rated to deliver up to 11 days of standby time on 2G/ 3G, and up to 22 hours of talk-time on 2G and 13 hours on 3G. The Lenovo A6000 Plus supports the same 4G bands as the A6000, i.e., FDD 800MHz / 1800MHz / 2100MHz / 2600MHz (Band 1, 3, 7, 20), and TDD 2300MHz (Band 40) , measures 141x70x8.2mm and weighs 128 grams.
Our verdict for this is Lenovo A6000 was selling like amazingly for its lavish look and fascinating features. With only additional 500 bucks, Lenovo A6000 Plus is a tempting update but some consumers might prefer mightier A7000. We won’t be surprised if stock for A6000 Plus gets over within seconds.
If you find this post informative feel free to share it and you can comment to carry out discussion or to help us improve the article; Thank you for your valuable time you devoted to visit our post.
If you are Lenovo A6000 Plus users please share your experience with us.
We would love if you wish to associate with us and have strong passion about gadgets and the latest things being carried out in this technological world and have desire to share your knowledge regarding latest gadgets, technological innovations, Operating systems and many more with the world; LetsDnD will give to opportunity to reach to volume of audience with the knowledge in form of hand outs, blogs, articles or whatsoever you find fine to deliver. You can contact us 24*7.
We will respond to you at the earliest…