Lenovo A7000 awesomely amazing multimedia experience at Rs.8,999 through FlipKart.com
Registrations are open now to buy Lenovo A7000 on the 29th of April 2015 at 2 PM.
As the Lenovo is one of the players in Indian smartphone market several years ago with a range of budget and mid-budget smartphones with great battery life.
After the earlier release of its budget 4G smartphone A6000 in India, Lenovo is back in the computing, with the launch of A7000 smartphone in India. Priced 1,500 more than its predecessor Lenovo A6000 Plus, A7000 offers more powerful specifications and the latest Android Lollipop operating system.
- Large 13.97cm (5.5) wide-view display
- Powerful, multimedia-rich 64-Bit OctaCore processor, 2GB DDR3 RAM
- World’s first smartphone with Dolby Atmos®
- Dual SIM, Support 4G/LTE
- Android™ Lollipop
- Long lasting 2900mAh Battery
Large 13.97cm (5.5) HD Display
- Crisp 13.97cm (5.5) HD screen makes everything more entertaining.
- It also has in-plane switching (IPS) for nearly 178° of wide-angle viewing – perfect for enjoying movies with friends.
- World’s first smartphone with the all-new Dolby Atmos® – delivering a rich, immersive sound experience.
- Music, videos, games, and even video chats will be enhanced with audio that can mesmerize you.
- Running 8 cores of the latest ARM Cortex 53 at 1.5GHz, the MTK6752m processor along with 2GB DDR3 RAM.
- Handle high resolution videos, latest HD games and multitask without breaking a sweat.
- Experience jaw-dropping graphics with ARM Mali-T760 that can scale up to 16 cores to provide stutter free gaming anywhere.
Power to go the distance
- Large battery housing while keeping the overall design extremely sleek.
- Stay connected for longer, watch more videos on a single charge and not be worried about running out of charge.
- The all-day 2900mAh battery ensures there is no stopping your entertainment.
- With OTG supported, can connect USB drives (with microUSB connector) for data transfer on the go.
- Can even charge other phones from the A7000.
Blazing 4G Speed
- High-speed LTE (4G) networks for the fastest data connectivity,
- Full enjoyment potential when browsing, watching, reading, gaming or chatting online.
Android Lollipop 5.0
- With the latest version of Android, get ready for a faster, smoother, and more powerful performance.
- Stay in the loop, interact with others, and even manage battery power.
- Two phone numbers in one smartphone can help you to take advantage of different service providers to save money. Not available in all regions.
Rear and Front Cameras
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera and 5MP front camera.
Built-in Lenovo Apps
- Built-in DOit series of apps let you and your device do more.
- Can share data with other devices without a network, optimize device performance, prevent viruses and malware, or back up your contacts, SMS, & call logs.
- There’s even an app where the background graphics will change automatically to match the actual weather.
- Can increase the available storage by an additional 32GB
Quick Features Summary
- MediaTek MT6752m 4G LTE 1.5GHz True8Core™
- Android™ 5.0 Lollipop
- ARM Mali760 MP2
- Size: 13.97cm (5.5)HD (1280 x 720) IPS
- Type: Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5-point multitouch
Dimensions (W x T x H)
- 2mm x 7.99mm x 152.6mm
- 140g (0.31lbs)
- 1x speaker, 3.5mm audio jack
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 8GB
- MicroSD Option: Up to 32GB
- Type: 2900mAh (Li-ion), replaceable
- Talk Time: Up to 39 hours (2G), 16 hours (3G) (4G voice not supported)
- Standby Time: Up to 11 days (2G / 3G), 12 days (4G)
- Rear: 8MP auto-focus with LED flash
- Front: 5MP fixed-focus
- Onyx Black
- Pearl White
- Dual SIM (Mini SIM)
- Gravitation / Proximity / Light
- DATA: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Speed: LTE Cat 4 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mpbs (UL)
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- 2G Network: GSM 850MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz
- 3G Network: UMTS 800MHz/900MHz/1900MHz/2100MHz
- 4G Network: LTE FDD Band 1, 3, 7, 20; TDD Band 40 (800/MHz/1800MHz/2100MHz/2300MHz/2600MHz)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
Our Verdict for Lenovo A7000
For the price, A7000 is the best device available currently. The smartphone packs a decent pair of cameras, well performing SoC, optimum RAM, decent display but we wish Lenovo had packed 16GB in-built memory, which would have made it the best device till date for its price. Lenovo may still not be the first brand that comes to users’ mind while considering budget smartphones, but the Lenovo A7000 is one of the few handsets that offers true value-for-money at INR 8,999.
For the price, the main competitor of Lenovo A7000 would be Micromax’s Yu Yureka, which is similarly priced but has a weaker battery and less benchmark scores. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Huawei’s latest Honor 4X will also have a head-on clash with the device. Last but not the least, the lower variant of ASUS Zenfone 2 will also find a competitor in A7000.
If you find this post informative feel free to share it and you can comment to carry out discussion or to help us improve the article; Thank you for your valuable time you devoted to visit our post.