Micromax has launched its most affordable octa-core processor sporting smartphone – the Canvas Xpress 2 E313 at Rs 5,999. The phone will be selling exclusively on Flipkart and will be sold via the flash sale model.
The first sale is expected to take place on August 4 at 2PM, Registrations open from 27th July at 6PM. The registrations for the first flash sale will end on August 3 at midnight.
The Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 comes with a 5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. It houses the MediaTek MT6592M SoC with a 1.4GHz octa-core processor which is paired with 1GB of RAM. The phone will come with Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS which is upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Phone Details –
- Product name – Canvas Xpress 2 E313
- OS – Kit Kat 4.4.2
- Screen Size – 12.7cm (5)
- Camera Resolution – 13MP back camera & 2MP front camera
- Processor – 1.4GHz Octa Core
- Battery Capacity – 2500 mAh
- Connectivity Options – 3G , Bluetooth 4.0 , Wi-Fi , USB
Live the HD Life!
Play games, read eBooks and browse the web in stunning HD clarity on your Xpress 2, also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- 12.7cm(5) HD IPS Screen
- 1280*780 HD Screen Resolution – Vivid clarity
- 16M Colour Depth
- Screen viewing angle of 178°
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with NDR
- Best in class brightness
- Oleophobic coating for Fingerprint resistance
- Great colour reproduction and sharper images
Take control of your life
Multi-task seamlessly and treat yourself to a high-quality gaming experience. with the 1.4 GHz Octa Core Processor of Micromax Canvas Xpress 2
- 1.4 GHz CORTEX A7 Octa Core Processor
- Mali -450 MP graphic card (enables better 3-D renditions)
- 1GB DDR3 RAM – Low Power
Grab the moment
Make every moment special with the 13 MP Rear Camera that comes with a lot of in-built modes for a clearer picture
- 13 MP AF BSI Rear Camera with OV sensor and 5P Largan Lens
- f/2.0 aperture and Dual LED Flash for better pictures
- Blue Glass Filter
- Professional camera mode with ISO, HDR, White Balance and Scene mode
- 2 MP FF Front Camera with OV sensor and Panoroma mode
Flaunt your personality!
The Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 comes with a jet black finish and a gold rim to give your phone a stylish look!
- Narrow Bezel
The World at your fingertips!
Stay updated and share your favourite music videos and links with your friends with 3G connectivity on the Micromax Canvas Xpress 2!
- 3G Connectivity
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Bluetooth V4.0
- Dual Sim Support
- OTG support and E-compass
Make Your Life Easier!
- Smart Gestures – Customize gestures as per your comfort right on the home screen! Use Pinch In, Pinch Out and Double finger swipes to make access to your favourite apps instantaneous!
- Quick Look – Get feeds from your social media accounts, weather updates and latest news on a single screen through Quick Look.
- Camera Widget – Get one touch control for multiple modes of camera. Take front and back shots at the same instant. Click cool selfies with the Selfie mode. Simply press the stable shot button and capture your moments as soon as your hands are stable.
Stock up on entertainment!
Keep your movies, games, songs and more in one location with 32GB expandable memory.
- 32GB Expandable Memory
- 8GB ROM
Experience the best in class audio quality with Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 as it comes loaded with Cirrus Logic Wolfson Stereo DAC.
- Bottom speakers ensure non-muffled sound
Be More Intuitive
The smarter way of life is here with the Android KitKat 4.4.2. Simply tap the Google bar and say “Okay, Google” on the home screen, customise your contact list and get immersed in action!
- Android Kitkat 4.4.2
- Okay, Google
- Priority contact list
- Hangouts app
- Fully Immersive mode
Do comments below and share your reviews about this phone with us.
You may like:
- Understanding the Importance of a Good Website Design
- Top 5 HD Video Calling Apps for Android Phones in India
- Developing Apps for Wearables is Not the Same as Mobile App Development
- 8 Smart Ways to Boost Your Online Sales Through Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization Guide for Blogs, Business and Ecommerce Websites in 2017